Monday, November 16, 2009

I'm Not "Back"

Hello my faithful followers. I'm back, but not "back". This post is not a commitment to regular updates. I would not even know where to begin if I was going to return to consistency. So much has happened in my life and this country that demands commentary, but I have not the time nor the fortitude to accomplish such a feat.

If I were to make a glorious return, you would find much less market commentary from a trading perspective. It would instead be replaced by commentary on macro-economic principles and policies. There would also be, to your chagrin, quite a few politically charged essays (the first of which would be a treatise on The Hijacking of Conservatism By the Religious Right and the Promotion of Such Perspectives by Progressive Ideologues.)

On the lighter side, there would be many more book reviews , as I have read 76 in the last 150 days. (On that note, if you enjoy Tolkienesque literature, David Eddings will knock your socks off.) There would be some mention of sports since OSU has improved in football, and the Yankees won. The only substantial update on the scotch front would be Royal Lochnagar. And of course there would be a column dedicated to the exploits of my son, who is much better looking than his father.

So as you can see, there is a lot to cover and very little time. By the end of the year (if not already), I will have billed over 1000 hours of overtime at work. When I am home, I am consumed by my family and friend(s). There just isn't enough time to do this the way I would like, so I will do it in a fashionably half-assed way. When the stars align so that I have the inspiration and the time to deliver my thoughts, I will. When they do not, I won't. Until then, please enjoy the evidence of my family's genetic superiority.

20 comments:

Dusty said...

Ab. Look forward to seeing you over the holidays. I couldn't agree with you more about the hijacking of conservatism. I wish Christians would wake up to the "big government" agenda of the Progressives hiding behind Christianity.

Anonymous said...

Trading or investing in stock market is serious

business. One must understand basics of stock market before

they work in it. Sharetipsinfo is presenting complete Glossary of

Stock market. Understand stock market better.

Tiffany Jewelry said...

What a lovely child!Very often our children have become our idol, the center of our activity.Romantic is may look that the child grows up joyfully.

royal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
royal said...

Hi,
We have an site, Faljo.com - Your online source for Online Auctions, Online Shopping, Car Auctions and much more. Buy and Sell with our Online Auction community today, the World's online marketplace. Just Sign up and begin to buy and sell everything in auction now.

Thanks
Online Shopping

Unknown said...

Gourgeous photos, you have a very beautiful family and son.

man with van in London

Unknown said...

awww how cute!

Alice said...

Its really cutie.I like babies very much nicely created

http://www.sellhousefastcompany.co.uk/

Michael Lockridge said...

Might I suggest you moderate your comments? The blatant self-promoters are dropping spam.

I enjoy seeing lovely families, such as yours, on the Internet. I spent twenty years as a corrections officer, and saw many broken and damaged people.

You mentioned you are a reader, and specifically the fantasy genre. Alas, I am one of the self-promoters about whom I warned you.

You are invited to read Marcus of Abderus and the Inn at the Edge of the World, the first novel in an exciting new fantasy adventure series. Did you enjoy visiting Middle Earth? Valdemar? Spend some time at the Edge of the World. Come for the view. Stay for the adventure.

joe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Internet Marketing Expert said...

This a very nice post with my favorite subject.
Business Spreadsheets

john said...

Nice sharing.
I think every auction starts with a specific price and with every new bid the price increases by a specific amount.
chino hills fitness

jeremy said...

Such a lovely family!

az janitorial services

Nadeem said...

This a very nice post with my favorite subject, I bookmark your website so that I can visit your site regularly, keep your site up to date, Thanks for making a very nice and informative website....

Dublin Bootcamp

Jose Garcia said...

Hi I am Jose I am trying to create a huge network of blogs that I advertise my Adsense on. I would love you offer you $20 a month just to put my Adsense on your site. I will be sending traffic and all you need to do to get paid is update the site with new content. After a few months I am sure I can pay you much more than $20.

Unknown said...

I have gone though your website and found it very interesting read.. I appreiciate this task for sharing this information. Hope, you keep updating it very frequently. Jodhpuri suits

Unknown said...

get last news of tech
>>>>>>>>>>>
Articles
Tech news
Review sites
Inventions
Programs
Pc-laptops
Games
Mobiles
Mobile news
Apps
Solutions
<<<<<<<<<
http://www.everythingwithus.com/
http://www.everythingwithus.blogspot.com

Shri Stock tips said...

SHRISTOCKTIPS Provide very accurate Stock Market tips for all segment of market like EQ,FO,OPTION,NIFTY & Commodity.You can get Stock market tips two days free trial.

Shri Stock tips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shri Stock tips said...

ShriStocktips India’s most trusted indian Stock Market Tips provider Company. Our Share Market Tips are completely on the basis of researches by our experienced team And Help you to earn hugh profit. For Free trial/any query call at 9990248471