Monday, February 25, 2008

Masterpiece Theatre

In attempts to make up for my last movie blunder I picked what I thought would be a safe bet. This week's movie was Vantage Point. I don't know anything about the writer or director of the movie, but the cast is pretty decent. I'm not too big on Dennis Quaid (in fact I often confuse him with Bill Paxton and Bill Pullman), but Forest Whitaker was top notch as always.

It was a pretty intense movie with an engaging plot line. The director used a lot of hand-held camera work a la Saving Private Ryan. If you enjoy a Usual Suspects plot line... that is, I have no clue what's going on, and towards the end all of the twists come together... you should enjoy this movie.

1 comment:

Mr T said...

I want to see this movie. Market rap was good I liked that you stresed the patients. this paus in the market has been a long build up to somthing. I think now it will break to the up side first before it returns to support or breaks support. When does the feed announce agein? I have ben trying to call you.