Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It Was a Very Good Year

So yesterday was a pretty good day. I got married on April 7 one year ago. It was a pretty low key anniversary, but it was still special. There are these candle things that Lilith the Lioness gave us, and we got to burn the "one year anniversary candles."

We had a great first year including some good travel to Napa, Denver, and Vegas... not to mention we moved to Utah. Here are some highlights.

This is our first picture as a married couple (besides the money pit that is professional wedding photos). We went to the bar with some friends to hang out since it was the last time we would see any of them for a year or so. Yes... I look stoned. No Mom... I am not stoned. Yes Mom... I did marry way out of my league.


We got some great seats to the A's on the honeymoon, and a few weeks later we flew to Denver to catch a game and eat at Uno's. That hot dog on the left there... you see it? Pure shit.











This one is at the August Briggs vineyard in Napa Valley. I could be wrong, but I think it is the first one we visited while we were there.




Another honeymoon picture. This was some type of "look out point" with those ridiculous view finders that last 15 seconds. Ask Brandi about Alcatraz when you get the chance.



Brandi took me to Vegas for my birthday and she actually won about $300...



... and she spent it all on this drink!



This is our first Christmas together. You can tell because of those small lights just over her shoulder... it really should be obvious people.


So like I said, it was a pretty good year. Hell, it was a great year. I'm looking forward to many more just like it. I love you Brandi.

(Oh yeah, we have at least 3 huge blow up fights a week. I couldn't find any pictures of those.)

1 comment:

Brandi said...

It really was a good year. I am so excited for the 100 more to come. I love you babe!!!