Friday, March 7, 2008

What a Week!

If you were paying attention last week you should have had a ball over the last five days of trading. As always I will be back later on to highlight some of this weeks moves and forecast some more brilliance for you. Until then, my advice is to uncork that bottle of 10 years old and take in a movie. As a trader you need to make sure to clear the mechanism over the weekend no matter what the previous week's results. For me, it is good Chinese, a bottle of Uigeadail (review pending), good friends, and curling. See you soon.

2 comments:

LoriLoo310 said...

Curling confuses me, where did you go to do it?

Colabella said...

We went to the Olympic Oval out in Kearns. They have pick-up curling matches every Friday. I will probably follow up with a post on this topic. You and BSC should come with us. Its fun, but it kind of kicks your ass with all of the sweeping.