Thursday, January 3, 2008

Welcome to the Pub


I have decided to come back to the world of the blog. The wife has been trying to get me to do this for months, and in rare fashion I have submitted. The rules of the new blog are simple. Whatever I want is what you get. I will not adopt Rome's "more of me and less of you is good for this show" mentality. However, every day is "zero tolerance Friday" here at The Pub. If I see something I don't like, any and all dissenters will be taken to the public square and shot. Sweep the leg. No mercy.

The flip side of that coin is one of endless glory... not the Mormon kind. This glory will be a Wall of Fame of sorts. Great input, ideas, and commentary will be lauded and praised for centuries to come. I'll have to find a way to create said Wall though.

Topics will range from trading to whatever the hell else I want to talk about. In order to stay consistent, I will be implementing "... of the week" posts. Joke of the week, quote of the week, etc. Feel free to submit ideas for these as we go.

So grab a pint of Guiness or a dram of your favorite Islay 16 year, and join me in The Pub, where the best conversations and debates occur.

3 comments:

CP said...

Ok, so this is the new blog? I look forward to enhancing its greatness with my trademark "asshole-ish" commentary. I'm such a legend.

Colabella said...

That you are. I will, however, always wonder where that Clnt guy went. Nice to have you aboard!

CP said...

Oh, you better believe that clnt is still lurking about, and if you're not careful, he will drop a profanity-laced tirade all over "The Pub." So keep your distance and tread lightly.

On a side note, it is good to have me aboard.